Our personnel are all seasoned consultants, many of whom have worked together since 1981. Most senior staff, in the U.S and internationally, are former Technomic executives and principals. The firm traces its history to 1966. We specialize in industrial clientele.
We attribute excellence in client assignments to the caliber of professionals assigned to the consulting program. Their expertise, educational background, language skills, and, most importantly, understanding of local business nuances and industries (markets, products, technology, suppliers and end-use customers) are critical factors for success. Forrestal Consultants’ staff is proud of its accomplishments and cognizant of the company’s history.
The firm is a New Jersey limited liability company (LLC), but we operate internationally with staff in Europe [Geneva, London, Moscow], Asia [Tokyo, Jakarta, Bangalore, Mumbai], Latin America [Sao Paulo, Mexico] and Tel Aviv. We have staff in Los Angeles and Boston. The Americas headquarters is in Princeton.
We have three alliance partners: TCI Consulting [London], with skills complementing our; P.T.A, Inc., [Cleveland], with a specialty in corporate development; and GIRACT [Geneva], with a specialty in the international food industry.
Intelligence and Strategic Knowledge
- Acquisition (due diligence)
- Company evaluations
- Competitor analysis and benchmarking
- Strategic alliances
- Competitive intelligence
- Industry profiles
- Market research
- Market entry and planning
- Partner evaluations
- Strategic analysis
- Technology assessments
- Business divestiture
- Business intelligence
- Buyer services
- Business analysis
- Fair market valuations
- Financial risk assessments
- Management counsel
- Company consolidation services
- Leveraged buyouts
- Corporate development
- Strategy plan development
- Pricing strategy
- Compensation plan development
- Portfolio analysis
- Organization structure
- Cost savings initiatives
Forrestal Consultants’ success in completing assignments to the client’s full satisfaction reflects:
- The staff’s prior work in the industry of concern
- Our expertise in product and in end-use markets
- And our strong functional skills in…
- Developing market, business, and competitive intelligence
- Conducting strategic market planning programs
- Assisting in corporate development issues.
We provide clear and definitive recommendations.